Register for Child Care
is proud to announce that we are opening the 123 Grow Child Development Centre in Fort Saskatchewan. We are excited to build on our 32 year history of providing pre-Kindergarten and family support services to children and families in Edmonton by expanding our early childhood services to include high quality and affordable child care.
The 123 Grow Child Development Centre will include improvements to affordability and access for children with diverse needs to high quality child care. The program will use an evidence-based *child care curriculum framework. This program was developed by early learning and child care educators, early childhood academics, government, and professionals working in related fields. It is designed to foster improved early childhood development outcomes so your child can get the best possible start to life.
The program will include:
- Click here to download the AGENCY APPLICATION.
- Save them to your computer and fill in the information and remember to save it.
- Return the completed application and registration form to us:
- by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put your child's name in the Subject Line of the email when you are submitting the forms
- by faxing to 780-469-0423
- by mailing to ABC Head Start, 9829 – 103 Street, Edmonton, AB, T5K 0X9
- If you require assistance completing the forms, call us at 780-566-7706.
- You will be contacted directly when a space becomes available for your child.
- If you are not contacted within one week after submitting your application, your information will be placed on our wait list.
- Families are accepted on a first come first serve basis according to ages of the children.
We look forward to meeting your family and thank you for your interest in Child Care Program!