Register for Summer
ABC FAMILY CIRCLE
July 9 – August 17, 2018
Monday – Thursday | 9:00-4:00
Friday – 11:00-2:00
The ABC Family Circle Summer Program for 2018 will provide children's programming to increase social and emotional development and learning through play for children 2.5 - 12 years. Infants and toddlers are welcome with a parent or guardian. Program staff will work with the Edmonton Mennonite Centre for New Comers to provide parent and family programs as identified by you - the parents! Older children (6-12 yrs) will participate with the Boys and Girls Club, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Edmonton. Snacks and lunch are provided every day. There will be multiple ways for families to get involved including volunteering and social gatherings such as free community BBQs every Friday from 11-2. Our goal is to create a sense of belonging and community. Ask us about our halal food basket pilot project, and follow the instructions below to apply.
Cost is $5/week and covers the whole family to attend events (with the option to volunteer instead of payment)
HOW TO REGISTER
- Click here to download the AGENCY APPLICATION and ABC Family Circle REGISTRATION forms.
- Save them to your computer and fill in the information and remember to save it.
- Return the completed application and registration form to us:
- by emailing to email@example.com. Please put your child's name in the Subject Line of the email when you are submitting documents.
- by faxing to 780-469-0423
- by mailing to ABC Head Start, 9829 – 103 Street, Edmonton, AB, T5K 0X9
- If you require assistance completing the forms, call us at 780-461-5353.
We look forward to meeting your family and thank you for your interest in Summer Program!
FAMILY CIRCLE POSTER